We can accept your order now for the full $390/$399* voucher amount!
Follow the steps below to place your order:
- IMPORTANT: Please check the size chart for your proper sizes in postal uniforms. This is especially important for women as the
uniforms are not sized the same as your regular clothes.
- Find the Letter Carrier/MVS/CCA items you want and add them to your cart. When finished, select the "Check Out" button.
- Before you reach our secure checkout form, you will be asked to supply your allowance amount and craft. Enter the amount
remaining from your Letter of Authorization (Voucher) and select City Carrier Assistant for your craft. Click the
"Go To Secure Check Out" button.
- Complete our secure checkout form. If your order exceeds the Voucher amount use the "Other Payment" section to enter your personal
credit card information. Your personal card will not be charged until we receive payment from the USPS under the Voucher program.
- We will need your Letter of Authorization in order to process your order.
View Sample Letter of Authorization.
We ask that you email or fax it, so that we may begin the payment process and get your order to you as soon as possible. Please fax
to 954-958-9122, Attention: AMES/CCA, or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail the original Letter
of Authorization to A.M.E.'s Uniforms 6555 Powerline Road Suite 403, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Your order will ship when we can confirm with your
station manager that payment will be authorized.